OAHU'S LOULU PALM FARM ESTATE - YES, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
Today I am featuring another gorgeous Oahu wedding venue, Loulu Palm Farm Estate. Nestled in the heart of North Shore, Oahu, this lush farm property is one of the most sought-after Oahu wedding venues with striking mountain views, an expansive and maintained lawn, oceanfront ceremony location, and several wedding day options.
GETTING TO KNOW LOULU PALM FARM ESTATE
About an hour drive from Honolulu, this Oahu wedding venue is tucked away in the North Shore. Oahu's north has year-round sunshine, flat waters in the summer, monster waves in the winter, and is a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. If you are looking to "get away from it all" and just relax, the North Shore is calling your name.
LOULU FARMS IS ACTUALLY AN AGRICULTURAL FARM!
Loulu Palm Farm Estate is classified as an agribusiness that propagates the endangered Loulu Palm tree and also cultivates many other native Hawaiian agricultural species. It also serves as a generational home and, of course, one of Oahu's best wedding venues.
The owners live on property and are some of the kindest people I have ever met. They have a true desire to serve and care deeply about each and every one of their guests. They are constantly adding more and more offerings and take the utmost care of the property to ensure your wedding day is exquisite.
One of the best parts about this Oahu wedding venue is that it offers all-inclusive packages and pricing. That means WAY LESS work for you planning! You don't have to think about things like linens, tables, tents, chairs...yawn. (Unless you want to!)
PERKS OF THIS OAHU WEDDING VENUE
- There are getting ready suites for both partners (so you don't have to drive from a hotel to begin preparations)
- There is an adorable swing in the front that is a gorgeous place for a first-look
- There is the option for covered and uncovered reception areas
- You don't have to choose between only beach or only mountain...literally has it all!
- There are air-conditioned facilities for your guests to use (trust me, your guests will thank you)
- There are discounts if you use their preferred vendors!
PRICING FOR A LOULU PALM FARM ESTATE PACKAGE
To break it down, as of May 2022...prices are:
Monday-Friday, 12-hour rental
1-75 people: $3,750
76-150 people: $5,050
151-225 people: $6,550
Weekends & holidays, 12-hour rental
1-75 people: $4,750
76-150 people: $6,050
151-225 people: $7,750
Additional lanai use
1-75 people: $950
76-150 people: $1,500
151-200 people: $2,000
To book, contact Loulu Palm Farm Estate directly!
A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT'S INCLUDED IN "ALL-INCLUSIVE"
Straight from the site so you know EXACTLY what you'll be receiving!
- Use of the designated property starting at 11am ending 11pm. (12 hours total).
- Use of the house welcome suites for exclusive predetermined use – guests and vendors limited to outside space.
- Loulu Palm tree dedication (one seedling or two seeds).
- 8 Tiki filled torches on paths from parking to the retreat area leading to the guest restrooms/ smoking area.
- 2 Industrial Quality Clothes Steamer and clothes tripod for last minute touch ups. (distilled water only)
- Parking spaces for up to 50 self parked vehicles – more than 50 total parked vehicles require you to contract valet services. 85-maximum parked vehicles (depends on vehicle sizes SUV/Trucks/Cars) require hiring shuttle services and valet services combined. No overflow parking.
- 1 Loulu Palm Farms staff member present on the day of the event, to maintain property infrastructure only. Not event coordination
- 2 Exterior Women’s and 2 Men’s Exterior Restroom (Restrooms accommodates up to 200 guests (additional air conditioned airstreams rentals available if over 200 guests)
- Access to Exterior Covered Catering Area w/sink and two prep tables – (catering equipment not included)
- Decorative landscape uplights (white-non moveable) Perimeter outdoor peripheral lighting and electrical hookups for your event. (no extension cords)
- Choice of Altar or Ceremony Arch with white resin folding chairs to match guest count included
- Vintage Rustic Lawn Bar Front (structure only – no bartender services provided – no light or cover provided to be used on lawn or Lanai)
- 20 Personal Loaner Rain Umbrellas for on-site use
- Free use of the property for a retreat rehearsal (up to one hour) the week before your event, depending on availability of the property (event insurance policy must cover this date as well)
- Dumpster for trash (up to 75 guests only). 100 guests and over may have additional refuse fees or trash conditions
WHERE TO STAY NEAR LOULU PALM FARM ESTATE
If you have your heart set on this stunning Oahu wedding venue and don't want to drive an hour from Honolulu, I'd recommend staying at nearby Turtle Bay or a North Shore Air BnB!
PHOTOGRAPHY AT LOULU PALM FARM ESTATE
Having a photographer that knows a venue is more important than you might think! Figuring out the best locations for your newlywed portraits and how to schedule things for the best lighting situations is key. Sometimes your wedding planner doesn't account for these things when creating your timeline! That's why I always create a photography timeline with my couples to make sure we schedule their portraits in the best locations and at the best times possible. View some of my recent work here, or if you'd like to chat more about photography you can contact me here. I'd love to hear everything you're dreaming up!
Special thank you to all the vendors from this gorgeous Loulu Palm Farm Estate Wedding:
Florist // Courtney Crane Events
Hair and Makeup // Reveal Hair and Makeup
Cake // A Cake Life
If you like unconventional, nostalgic, compelling and soul-stirring photos,
I’m your person
I believe everyone's story is worth telling...& I'm a really good story-teller *brushes shoulders off*
If my words, my work, and my vibe resonates with you...I'd love to chat and hear about everything you are dreaming up ❤